It is possible to link two Career Centers in order to connect them on different modules. One of these Career Centers will be the primary Career Center, the other will be a secondary Career Center. We have called this system "Faculties".
(This is a specific feature. If you would like more information, please talk to your contact person at JobTeaser.)
The implementation of this functionality generates several specific behaviours depending on the different modules:
- All job ads posted on the main Career Center will be published on both
- A recruiter can target the schools directly from the main Career Center job vacancy creation form
- A recruiter can target the secondary Career Center programmes directly from the main Career Center job vacancy modification form
- The content of the main Career Center is also found on the secondary Career Center
- Events from the main Career Center will be published on both
- A recruiter can target the secondary Career Center programs directly from the primary Career Center.
- Secondary Career Center statistics can be found in the main Career Center module.
- If there is a newsletter in the secondary Career Center, students at the secondary Career Center will see it.
- If there is no newsletter on the secondary Career Center, students at the secondary Career Center will see the newsletter from the main Career Center.
- If each Career Center has a newsletter, then students at the secondary Career Center will only see the secondary Career Center newsletter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.