A job may not receive many applications for different reasons:
- Students are not looking for an opportunity at the time of the publication
To inform recruiters about your students' job search periods by adding a message to the recruiter and company profiles. Also, make it visible to recruiters. Feel free to include a link to your internship calendar. Please contact your main JobTeser's contact if you want to integrate this message.
- The job is not visible enough
- The job is not attractive enough
- edit the job (by adding digital content: videos, images etc.)
- ensure the job has sufficient detail (it should clearly show the company description, the type of work offered and the desired candidate)
- do not fill in the recruiter's email in the job description