When you get access to your event, make sure to go in and edit the event to your liking.
Editing your event is easy:
- Log in to the admin side of the portal, that you have been given access to
- Go to the "Events" tab.
- Click your event and go to the “Edit” tab.
- Fill in the various fields defining your event. Keep in mind if you want to change your name as the Organiser or the logo that is attached, you will need to reach out to us so we can change it in the backend of the system.
- Move onward to the Participant and Companies steps, adding your preference for each of these.
- The confirmation steps gives you a preview of what your event looks like. Moving forward from that step via the Next button, your event is now created! You are then redirected to the dashboard of that event from which you will be managing your event moving forward.
- Go to back to your Career Center and create the event with an external registration link - set the link to the career fair you just created with the steps above. This will ensure that the users in your Career Center have easy access to the event, and will not have to create a second profile. To read more about how to set up your event in the Career Center, click here.
Use the Tutorial button to get more information on the different fields in the event set up. See how to start the tutorial flow below:
Keep in mind we recommend you to create demo events on top of your actual event so that you can do some tests and get more familiar with the three different angles of the platform (candidate, exhibitor, and admin). It is also a good idea to use such demo events to onboard your exhibitors. Reach out to your person of contact at JobTeaser to get access to a demo event.
Your event is now created. It is time to manage your event!
Additional information for hybrid events
When you are setting up a hybrid event, there are some additional things to keep in mind in the first step of the event creation flow.
- Choose the ‘physical’ option and add a physical location name and address for your event to give the candidates an easy way to find the venue. This will automatically attach an interactive map with that location, directly in the event overview. No chance for the participants to get lost on the way!
- In step two of the event setup, make sure to enable digital lobby and stall on physical event, to ensure that companies can set up stall and post jobs on the event.
- Add the location’s map to give the candidates a visual guide of the venue. This would be a chance to add a map of the exhibitor hall itself so candidates can easily find their way around the different stalls. This will need to be an image file such as one with jpeg format.
The ‘Physical’ format lets companies create stalls, add jobs and make use of the ‘1:1 conversation’ feature as a booking system to book 1:1 conversations at the physical venue.