Managing your Career Fair
Overview of all event features
When your event is set up, you can access the event management area. The video below will give an overview all the function tabs. Find an explanation on each of those in the other tabs of this article.
Keep track of the registered users in the "Participants" tab:
- Get an overview of the registered participants. Click on their name and you will be able to see more information.
- If you have enabled "Approval is required" this is where you accept and decline the users.
- Export the list to Excel in order to get even more detailed information about your participants in a separate file (e.g. email).
You can send messages to the registered participants. See how in the next topic!
Keep in touch with both registered participants and companies in the "Messages" tab:
- Send/schedule e-mails to registered participants. You will be able to send the message to everyone or use filters on the attendants.
- Send/schedule e-mails to registered companies. You will be able to send E-mails to all registered companies or specific ones. When sending an e-mail to a specific company, all attached stall reps will be added as recipients.
Tip: Send out multiple reminder E-mails for your participants in order to increase the show-up rate!
Managing exhibiting companies
Keep track and manage the registered companies in the "Companies" tab:
- If you have enabled "Approval is required" in the event settings for companies this is where you accept and decline the requests. In this case, you need to accept a company before they can start setting up their stall. Keep in mind, you will not get an email when a company tries to register, so you will need to actively check this page for pending companies.
- During the event, you can keep an eye on whether the companies log in. If the dot is red, none of the stall reps has logged in - in that case, reach out and make sure they attend!
- Before you open up the event lobby, make sure that the stalls of your exhibitors are ready and set online. The online/offline column indicates if the stall is already set online. Based on that information, you can either reach out to the exhibitors or you can set their stalls online via the action button (option company stall).
- You can limit the number of jobs and recruiters that each company can add to their stall. By default, the companies can attach an unlimited amount of jobs and stall reps.
- Enable and disable 1:1-conversations,breakout rooms, and event stats for the companies. If you enable the event stats for a specific company they will get access to an extra tab called "Event statistics".
- Keep track of how far the different companies are in setting up their stall via the completeness bar. This is based on how many fields have been filled within the stall. Each of the following gives 20% progress: Welcome image, Intro text, Intro media, min. 1 job attached and min. 2 chat topics.
- Delete a company from the event, highlight companies (highlighted companies appear at the top on the event page and in the banner on the other tabs) or mark a stall as an info stall via the action button. You can also click into a company stall in order to see the content and assist the companies in setting up their stall!
If you want to help your exhibitor's event further, you can add companies to your event! This way they do not need to go in and register. Just remember to add a contact person so they get access to their stall.
Get an overview of what is happening at your event in the "LIVE Statistics" tab:
- See how many active users you have during the day on the event and if you have live presentations: see how many are watching it
- See how many total conversations, total chat messages, total job applications you have for the event
- See how many participated in the event (based on active users) versus who signed up for it. Usually, we see around 50% show-up rate
- See a breakdown of all your attending companies and how many conversations and stall visits they have. If you see some stalls with less activity, reach out to them and encourage them to be more proactive!
- See a breakdown of the user educations of your registered participants
- See where your active users are located in the world
Tip: Download the statistics to an excel sheet to evaluate your event afterward! You can use these numbers to create a report for your exhibiting companies.
Additional information for hybrid events
Understand where your participants are
When participants register for a hybrid event, they have the chance to set whether they are attending online, physically, or both. This information will be visible to recruiters and to you in the event admin.
It will give you a good idea of the candidates’ preferences and what to expect on the day as well as following the activities on the event day.
This information will be visible...
... in the 'participant' tab (1) and...
... in the LIVE Statistics (2).
Please sign in to leave a comment.