- I can't select an account to create an advisor's profile as an administrator
- I have an administrator account, but I can't create an availability?
- How do I set up an online appointment?
1. I can't select an account to create an advisor profile as an administrator
To select an advisor account from the advisor administration panel, you must first add this person as an administrator or career advisor to the platform. If you can't find the person you want, they don't have an account.
2. I have an administrator account, but I can't create an availability?
You can be an administrator/advisor and have a grey box like this when you try to create an availability:
In order to resolve this, you need to contact your super administrator. He/she will need to add you to the list of advisors in the Appointment module:
Once this is done, you will now be able to choose your profile when you want to create availability.
3. How to set up an appointment or availability online?
To set up an online appointment, simply create the appointment from your calendar, then select the "remote" option.
You will then be able to enter your link in the appropriate field.
To set up an availability for online appointments, you need to create an availability from your calendar.
You just have to fill in the field below for the appointment to be considered as an online appointment for Front Office students.
Here you can insert a video conference link, the name of the tool you are using, and your phone number or text such as "link to come".
If you enter the name of the tool or text, then you will need to send the online appointment link directly to the student.
For both online and on-campus appointment types, you can fill in both fields.