JobTeaser is releasing a new Insights module in June 2021.
Students & alumni can now share their personal insights and feedback about professional experiences they had so that other students & alumni can browse and read them.
For your students and alumni, it means:
- They can browse and search the insights database, shared between all universities using the JobTeaser solution :
- to get inspiration for their next professional experience
- to confirm their dream jobs will match their expectations by reading others' insights
- to get insider's information, tips, and contact
- They can contribute and share their insights about past experiences.
- All insights they create are shared across all universities using JobTeaser in the same country
- Students & alumni can decide their insights to be nominative or anonymous
For University admins, it means:
- Nothing to do!
- All your students will access the feature and the full value it brings, directly from the navigation bar
- JobTeaser will ensure content is compliant with policy: any user can report an insight and JobTeaser takes care of the rest