Sometimes students want to make an appointment with a counsellor via the platform but are unable to do so.
If a student reports this difficulty to you, the following checks should be made:
- Did the advisors fill in any availabilities?
- Check in the Appointment module in the Availability calendar
- Does the student have a programme on their profile that is compatible with the type of appointment they want?
- Check the student's programme on the "User" module
- Go to the "Settings" module, then "Types of appointments".
- Check that the student's programme is compatible with the targeting of the desired type of appointment
- Are the languages spoken by the counsellor compatible with the languages whose content the student displays?
- Ask the student what languages they have entered in their search criteria
- Check that these languages are compatible with those spoken by the adviser(s)
- "Settings", then "Advisors".
Please sign in to leave a comment.