Monitor attendance at events by yourself, on all devices: desktop, tablet, mobile...
How can I have access to this feature?
First, there are the 3 conditions to have access to the feature:
- Have access to the Events module
- The event is private or targeted only to students on your Career Center
- Event's registrations are managed on JobTeaser.
Then, you can have access to the Attendance Sheet from the event page on the Back Office (yellow insert at the top of the page):
Or from the registrants page on the Back Office (yellow insert or "Attendance sheet" button):
Good to know: when you plan an event, if you put a company as the Organiser of the event, they will also be able to use the Attendance Sheet feature.
Note who attended or not
Use the attendance sheet on your mobile or tablet
To make the feature even simpler to use, we designed it first for tablet or mobile so that you can easily fill it in at the event entrance:
Add a participant who did not register beforehand
- This feature is not available before the event starts.
- You can only add students who already have an account on the Career Center.
- When you put companies as the organiser of the event, they have access to the Attendance Sheet, but not to the Add Participant feature.
Get attendance statistics
On the event page of the Back Office
In the statistics insert, you have attendance statistics with the number of participants detailed per registration type and the number of absentees.
On the event registrants export
You have two new columns in this export to follow attendance:
- Attendance Status
- Undefined (registered students who are not marked as present or absent)
- Registration Type
- Online (students who registered online by themselves)
- At the door (students who did not register for the event and that you added as participants once the event started)
On the events export
You have four new columns in this export to follow attendance:
- Number of participants
- Number of participants who did not register beforehand (students who did not register for the event and that you added as participants once the event started)
- Number of absentees
- Number of undefined attendance status (registered students who are not marked as present or absent)
Need more statistics?
Feel free to ask your Key Account Manager for more detailed data.
Tell us what you think about this feature : answer our quick survey.