Via the Resources Module you can give your students access to various articles and documents to guide them in their professional integration. For instance, you can add content recommendations about professional integration, a presentation of the Graduates website, useful links to create an internship agreement, etc.
The module works by levels of information: a theme (= a menu) contains one or more article(s) and sub-article(s). A theme will be used to organize content using a folder function. In these themes, you can add different articles that will carry the content you want to write.
The themes are gathered in blocks with articles available to students. For any question related to the pictures' displayed for each theme, click HERE.
You can target the content of this module by curriculum, meaning giving access to certain articles only to a given category of your registrants.
(1) Display the homepage: click here to see the student view
(2) Manage the homepage: this part allows you to rearrange the order of your themes and articles. You can change the order of the blocks that appear in the Front Office.
(3) Add a theme: create a theme (a category) for your articles
(4) Add an article: write an article
(5) Search bar: search for an article or topic within your resources
(6) Filter: select a curriculum to display all resources of a curriculum
(7) Details: click here to view details of an article or topic
(8) Edit : click here to edit the article or theme
By clicking on the theme, you will see articles related to this theme and whether they are active or not.