We are proud to provide our students and partners with a platform that respects Privacy By Design and strict principles of personal data protection.
JobTeaser is committed to respecting French and European regulations in terms of protection of personal data. This compliance is the result of work that started more than three years ago, carried out with a specialised law firm. During this work we analysed in detail our position, how we function and the most appropriate legal qualification for our platform.
- Our partner institutions
- Our partner companies
- Students and recent graduates
- Respect French and European law, in particular with regard to the protection of personal data
- Have declared a Data Protection Officer (Lancelot Ferrière)
- Provide you with an email address where you can contact us directly: email@example.com
- Keep an up-to-date register of personal data processing operations
- Have set up an GDPR Committee, as well as an internal GDPR compliance charter in order to ensure that all our teams are aware of the issues at stake
- Conduct annual safety and GDPR compliance audits
- Work continuously to improve our security practices, which we are committed to documenting in an Information Systems Security Policy
- Work constantly on improving the information on our platform for people concerned, and in particular for our students and recent graduates
- Will carry out in 2019 a privacy impact analysis of our processing operation
- Evaluate our subcontractors on their GDPR compliance to ensure that our compliance extends to our partners