For an event that involves companies, such as careers fairs, you can share the CVs of the participating students in the event with the companies, either as a CVbook or as a CV library attached to the event!
Generate CVbooks by selecting the CVs according to the criteria of your choosing by following these few steps when creating your event:
- When choosing the registration method, tick "Registration on the website".
- Select "CV required" (Note: if you do not check this box, it will be impossible to generate a CVbook related to the event).
- Choose the information you want to collect about the students registering to the event (job categories searched, availability, etc.) in order to be able to filter according to these criteria and generate CVbooks targeted by profile.
- the opening and closing dates of the temporary CV library.
- the URL of the event.
- Generate a CVbook with the CVs of the students registered at the event.
- Give the company access to the event's CV library directly from their back-office. Note that this option is only possible if the company already has a company profile on your Career Centre.
- Select the CVs of the students registered for the event: if you asked your students questions at the time of registration, you can filter by answers.
- Click on "Generate a CVbook": you can add a cover and a back cover to illustrate your CVbooks.
- Enter your email address and export your CVbook in one click: you will receive the CVbook in PDF format (CVs are listed in alphabetical order). Attention, the link to download the CVBook is only valid for 24 hours. We then recommend that you send it as a wetransfer file to recruiters.
- How to give the company access to the CV library?
- When can I give the company access to the event's CV library?