Improving and Clarifying the student Experience while reinforcing the presence of the University and Career Services.
Give the UI a fresh new look
A new, accessible and modernised look & feel for all Career Centers. With a single colour for all, your students will benefit from a consistent, high-quality experience that complies with accessibility standards (contrast, ergonomics and affordance).
e.g. no longer a red button to validate an action, no longer non-accessible color for main actions
Elevated job search experience
- Improve search accuracy through keywords
- Simplify the experience by making secondary filters optional
- Quick and easy access to recent searches
- Removing pre-filtering that was not always relevant
- Sort by relevance & recent for returning users (to come)
Introducing the Uni network
Reorganise Uni filters to highlight them and make students aware of the advantages of belonging to your university.
- Gather existing Uni filters & Tags into one key entry filter
- Clarify and define wording
- Introducing the « uni network » to showcase the value you bring to students
- Available on results cards as new identifier
Reshaped the login page
- Simplify the page to keep the focus on key actions: Login or Sign up
- Customize the image to better embody your university or your team
- Harmonise: Introduce the same logo duo as the rest of the platform in the header
- When will this Brand new Career Center be available for my students?
The new design will be roll out in batches between September and December 2023. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you want to get it ASAP on your Career Center.
- How to customize the login page?
The login page is customizable. From now on, you can already get in touch with our Support Team if you wish to change the wording of the "Sign in" buttons.
The customization of the image on the right will be released soon. Don't hesitate to reach out to know more!